Sleeping Beauty: How To Wake Up Your Hair And Makeup Sales - Beauty Specialty Speaker
She throws every sales objection at you. You know she wants to book but she keeps putting it off. You have called her twice, texted, and emailed her...now what?
- Hidden upsells that increase your revenue by 20 percent
- How to handle the booking when multiple people are paying
- Sales scripts that feel natural
Hair Today Gone Tomorrow: Hair Trends For The Entire Wedding Party - Ashley Backs
From the flower girl to the grandmother everyone wants in on the updos and blowouts. Stay on point with the various ages and styles within the wedding party.
- Shortcuts for romantic waves
- Flattering straight styles that stay
- Structural updos that look pro
Lip Service: Social Media That Gets You Bookings Jennifer Trotter, Lip Service Makeup
Visual decisions happen fast. A well-crafted post on Facebook, Instagram, or your blog can get you actual sales.
- Geo-tags for booking business in your area
- Examples of relevant and shareable content
- Creative use of before and after photos
What's In Your Bag: Lindsey Wilkerson - Face Forward
As a professional makeup artist the tools you have in your kit say a lot about who you are. They can take your designs from good to great. From concealer to stains we take the guess work out of what products to use and who to buy them from.
- Magical concealer, stains, and lashes
- New and unknown brands that give you the most out of your beauty investment
- Pros and cons to the new airbrush systems
Conceal Or Reveal: Uncover Bride's Real Concerns - Beauty Specialty Speaker
Fantasy Makeovers: Bridal Makeup Trend Report - Beauty Specialty Speaker
Engagement season brings on new looks and textures. Makeup suppliers want to sell you trendy new palettes. Which trends should you invest in and which should you skip?
- Flattering eyeshadow colors
- Glowing skin...the right way to wear glitter and iridescent looks
- Natural contouring tips
Kiss And Makeup: Managing Expectations - Beauty Specialty Speaker
If you have been in business for more than one day chances are you have encountered a disagreement. When emotions run high conflict follows closely behind.
- The telltale signs of problem brides (run-don't walk away)
- Make her feel heard without giving in
- How to seek resolution