Beauty Packages: Price Lists For Wedding Hair and Makeup - Ashley Backs, Owner, Hello Lovely
You know that the way she looks on her wedding day is her top priority. But she doesn’t want to pay top dollar for your services. Is it time for a wedding service makeover?
- Package minimums from state to state
- Group rates and discounts
- Price list overhaul
Sell. Refer. Repeat.: Your Guide To Referrals - Katie Cotton, Owner, Cotton Rouge And Company
Referrals are among the top ways beauty pros get new business. Then why do so many struggle when it comes to asking for them?
- The main reason makeup artists don’t get the referral
- Leverage stylized photo shoo
- Bride referral programs
Around The Town: Local Beauty Events - Ashley Riddle, Owner, Updos For I Dos
What could be more glam than champagne, photoshoots, and makeovers? Put wheels on that makeup case and get going.
- Expos and fashion shows
- Stand alone makeup events and open houses
- Smart partnerships
Beauty Report: Next Year’s Hottest Bridal Looks And Products - Lindsey Wilkerson, Owner, Face Forward
One of the most exciting things that define each wedding season are all the new beauty trends and products. Is your beauty portfolio ready for a refresh?
- Runway trends that translate to weddings
- Brands that give you the most from your beauty investment
- Learn from other beauty pro favorites
The Beauty Sale: Closing The Wedding Beauty Sale - Meghan Payne, Owner, Makeup In The 702
Venues, gown shops, caterers, and florists have it easy because they are selling a product. You are selling something abstract, the promise of looking gorgeous on their wedding day.
- Beauty-centric sales tips
- Hot button objections
- How to close the sale fast
Mirror Mirror On The Wall: Reflect Your Brand - Jennifer Trotter, Lip Service Consulting
It’s her big day. She’s spent hours researching, and when it comes to her wedding look she must be certain that she can trust you. If your brand doesn't look flawless how can she expect the same for herself?
- Offline branding tips
- Social media and website must haves
- How to stand out from your competition