Catering & Cakes Seminars
Beauty And The Feast: Food Photo Ideas For Your Catering Business -
Good food photography deserves its seat at the table. The right photos can be used to enhance menus, improve social media followings, and attract the right wedding couples.
- Simple photography techniques
- Natural light vs flash
- Social medial photos that go viral
Cake Walk: Next Year's Hottest Wedding Cakes -
Wedding cakes have become the status symbol of the wedding day. With entire TV shows devoted to the inspiration and creation of these edible masterpieces. Three-tiered naked cakes just don’t cut it anymore.
- Macaroons, playful designs, overlays, and hexagons
- Flavor mixology that satisfies their sweet tooth
- French and Italian inspirations
Seasonal Wedding Menus: Next Year's Food Trends -
Sixty percent of foodies say they are more likely to order an item on the menu if it is described as seasonal. Apply this concept to your catering business.
- In-season food discounts
- Winter, spring, summer, and fall trends
- Food presentation that wows
Food FIght: Samples, Open Houses, and Bridal Shows -
Everyone wants your free food. Wedding network meetings, open houses, and bridal shows promise publicity for your catering business. Which make the most financial sense for you to sample?
- Signature samples they’ll always remember
- Inexpensive food options that make you look good
- How and when to say No
Open Table: How To Close The Catering Sale -
Price is not a wedding couple’s biggest concern. It never has been, and it never will be. Most sales are lost over objections you never hear, not some obvious and spoken objection like cost.
- How to get identify objections they never mention out loud
- Common mistakes even seasoned salespeople make
- Sell your menu over your competition’s
Recipe For Success: Culinary Pricing Strategies -
Planners, officiants, and DJs charge for their time. You get paid for your your time and the food. Overhead, seasonality, and shortages affect your bottom line. Make your prices work without alienating potential clients.
- Real pricing strategies revealed
- Catering package before and afters
- Per-person comparison costs throughout the country