Catering & Cakes Seminars
The Dark Side Of Wedding Catering: What To Do When You Get Blamed For Everything - Catering Specialty Speaker
If something goes wrong, it's always your fault. Other wedding pros think you are too controlling. They don't understand that any misstep will reflect on your catering business.
- Staff training that eliminates headaches
- How to fix the problem - without taking the blame
- What to do when the wedding is cancelled
Culinary Trends On Wheels: 2017 Food Truck Inspired Bites - Catering Specialty Speaker
What's not to love about local, fun, and trendy cuisine? You don't have to buy a van and hit the streets to take advantage of creative cooking for your wedding catering business.
- Locate the best gourmet ingredients in your area
- Nostalgic childhood favorites, all grown-up
- Snack attack ideas with big profit margins
A Brief History Of Time: Wedding Timeline Secrets Of Top Caterers - Catering Specialty Speaker
Timing is everything. One wrong move and your schedule is blown.
- Create timelines that reduce stress
- Small timeline differences that make a big impact
- Experienced caterers share their unsurpassed timelines
Preferential Treatment: Guide To Getting Onto Preferred Venue Lists - Catering Specialty Speaker
For caterers, big money is in the relationships you form. Are preferred vendor fees typical? How does joint marketing work best?
- Hidden reasons the venue didn't ask you back
- Smart ways to get a stack of venue referrals
- Find venues with the best ROI
All Shook Up: Curated Cocktail And Food Pairings - Catering Specialty Speaker
Cocktails and cuisine have always mingled, but finding an ideal match can be a challenge. Food paired with the right drink just tastes better. Construct a culinary experience that livens up your wedding and special event menus.
- Ingredient-based intelligence
- Modern pairing charts
- The science behind food matching
Insta-Flair: Instagram Tricks That Turn Fans Into Customers - Catering Specialty Speaker
Instagram's top caterers describe their food as simple, seasonal, and delicious. What's your company's story?
- Lighting techniques for better food photos
- Which hashtags/geotags get you noticed by actual customers
- Find your voice through video
Mr. And Mrs. Robot: Automated Systems For Caterers - Catering Specialty Speaker
Most caterers don't have the manpower to do everything. Sometimes emails get missed, sales calls get put off, and details slip through the cracks. There is a better way.
- Eliminate this time suck that can zap your time and creativity
- Tools to automate procedures in your day to day
- Top-performing venue logistics uncovered
Sugar Coated Lies: What She Really Wants In A Wedding Cake - Catering Specialty Speaker
Wedding cakes have become status symbols for the wedding day. Three tiers of white fondant adorned with sugar flowers doesn't cut it. She pins hundreds of cake masterpieces and wants you to recreate a $10,000 cake for $500.00.
- How to manage her inflated expectations
- Cake trend reports
- Sweet inspirations