Disc Jockey Seminars
Booth Or Consequences: Bridal Shows For Mobile DJs - Keith KoKoruz, Owner, Keith Christopher Entertainment
Bridal shows allow your to showcase your personality, demeanor, and experience. Typically, just one gig booked will cover your costs.
- Photos and floorplans of the best DJ booths
- What to say when the bride only gives you a few seconds
- A better way to follow up
School Of Rock: Music History For The Mobile DJ - Mike Walter, Owner, Elite Entertainment
Impress prospective wedding couples with your newfound knowledge of popular music history over the last 60 years.
- Decade to decade musical contributions
- Interactive music trivia
- Training your staff on music history
Spin The Pin: Turn Around Your Pinterst Marketing - DJ Staci Nichols
Stop wasting money on Facebook Ads and Google AdWords. Start pinning with purpose.
- How to make Pinterest your top lead generating source
- Why most DJs are pinning wrong
- 30 day Pinterest Challenge
Who's The Boss: Build Better Wedding Pro Relationships - Rob Ferre, Owner, Life of the Party
You've both been hired to bring her dreams into reality. The wedding planner thinks she is in control of the reception timelime and orders you to do as she says. Now what?
- Tips for the pre-wedding meetings
- How to disagree with the planner and stay on her preferred vendor list
- What to do when conflict arises
The 2017 DJ Gear Report: Where To Save And When To Splurge - DJ Specialty Speaker
Technology is moving faster than ever. Should you give into your desire to upgrade and upsize? Or is the extra money a good investment or a waste of cash?
- 2017 equipment reviews and trends
- What gear will come down in price
- Audio differences you can't ignore
Game Face: Hottest Intros, Games And Transitions For DJ's - DJ Specialty Speaker
With any master of ceremonies there is a fine line between engaging and annoying. How do you keep the focus on the bride and groom without stealing the spotlight?
- Fresh games with less cheese
- How to get the crowd back after the best man blows the toast
- Intros that haven't been seen before
Mr. And Mrs. Robot: Automated Systems For Your DJ Business - DJ Specialty Speaker
Most DJs don't have the manpower to do everything. Sometimes emails get missed, sales calls get putt off, and details slip through the cracks. There is a better way.
- Eliminate this time suck that can drain your time and creativity
- Tools to automate procedures in your day to day
- Top-performing DJ logistics uncovered