Disc Jockey Seminars
Just Dance: Make Guests Go Gaga -
Some wedding reception guests dance without much persuasion. But what about Aunt Michelle or Grandpa Bob, who haven’t danced in 20 years? How do you get 90% of guests onto the dance floor?
- Proven techniques to excite the crowd
- Tricky tactics for crowd participation
- Deal with song requests without losing your rhythm
ONE IN A MILLION: Dominate Your DJ Market - Wedding MBA Disc Jockey Speaker
Over 1 million people in the US claim to be a DJ. How do you not simply stand out, but actually be the wedding DJ company in your market?
- The secret to better referrals
- How to sell against your competitors
- Master cross-promotion groups
TURN THE TABLES: Newest Sound And Lighting Must-Haves - Wedding MBA Disc Jockey Speaker
Sick of your current gear? Discover the latest DJ sound and lighting equipment, from cost-effective upgrades to complete overhaul.
- New DJ gear that inspires new bookings
- When it makes financial sense to upgrade
- Most-requested lighting by region
Pay Per View : Stream Live Video To Potential DJ Clients -
Ten years ago, engaged couples auditioning a Disc Jockey had to crash a wedding. Sure, you can post a video. But potential customers comment 10 times more on a live video than an uploaded one. Stream live video to build credibility and excitement. Discover how live video boosts your profits.
- Best way to invite wedding couples to watch
- Behind-the-scenes prep and permissions
- What to say when you take your viewers on location
Master Of Disaster: What To Do When Chaos Joins The Party -
No one can plan for every problem that can impact a wedding. Wedding disasters come out of nowhere. Disc jockeys must arm themselves with concrete tactics to deal with a truly catastrophic surprise.
- Back-up plans you haven’t tried
- What to do when weather doesn’t cooperate
- How to mitigate technical failures
First Dance - Only Chance: Close At The Initial Meeting -
You received the inquiry and set an appointment. If you don’t close the sale at the first meeting, it’s Game Over. Whether you’ve been a salesperson for 20 years or 20 minutes, come to this seminar to learn easy ways you can seal the deal.
- Best closing techniques
- Learn easy ways you can seal the deal
- The fine line