Photo Booth Seminars
Photo Booth Trendsetter: Top 5 Photo Booth Trends for Weddings - Brian Miller, Owner, LA Photo Party
As soon as a photo booth trend goes mainstream, the marketing power behind it loses momentum. Stay ahead of your competitors and book more weddings with these photo booth trends.
- The creating process behind photo booth trends
- Tech needed to make unforgettable memories
- Where the photo booth industry is headed
Gear Heads: Next Year’s Amazing Photo Booth Features -
Photo booths are like the latest iPhone - a new model is always just around the corner. Don’t waste your money on photo booths and accessories with a short shelf life. Our photo booth experts reveal future photo booth must-haves.
- Next year’s best photo booths
- Software comparison
- Photo booths with the best social media
Underexposed: Social Booths That Travel -
Millennials are obsessed with posting images online. The more your photos are shared, the better your chances of getting free publicity for your photo booth business.
- Booths that double as lead collection devices
- Wedding expos, charity events, and open houses
- Boost your social media exposure
Snap Judgement: Be Their First Choice -
Photo booths are one of the few wedding pros that don’t always meet in person to close the sale. When the wedding couple searches for photo booths, over 2 million results appear on their screen. With so many choices, how do they choose you?
- Get on the first page within your market
- Why price isn’t the most important factor
- Websites that sell
After The Sale and Before The Event: Create A Better Photo Booth Experience - Rich Lange, Owner, Remarkable Receptions and Blue Bulb Photo Booth
As a photo booth owner you concentrate on customer care on two days; the day you close the sale and the wedding day. But, the time period between these days is where sales magic can happen. Create a plan that can grow your business and profits.
- Strategies from other industries that work in your photo booth business
- Automated photo booth follow up plans
- Photo booth up-sell opportunities
Branded Booths: Embrace Your Photo Booth's Brand Through Creativity - Caroline Winata, Owner, Giggle And Riot Funbooths
Running a photo booth company is exhausting. You book wedding couples, update your existing booths, and manage your upcoming events. There is barely enough time to sleep--let alone think about how to build a brand identity. But without a solid brand, you are just a commodity, forced to compete on price alone.
- Build a successful photo booth brand
- Photo booth themes that set you apart
- Innovation inspiration