Terms & Conditions
2. Ownership. All content on the Site and distributed in furtherance of the Services, including information, documents, instructions, logos, graphics, videos, sounds, and images (the “Materials”) is owned either by Wedding MBA, LLC or by Wedding MBA, LLC’s respective third party owners. Except as otherwise provided herein, none of the Materials may be copied, reproduced, downloaded, posted, displayed, or distributed in any way without the express written permission of Wedding MBA, LLC.
3. Tickets. Wedding MBA, LLC authorizes you to transfer the Tickets. You may also apply the Tickets to the following year’s Convention. NO REFUNDS SHALL BE PERMITTED.
4. Forum and Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the state of Arizona. Any legal action arising under this Agreement shall be brought exclusively in the State Courts located in Maricopa County, Arizona, and you hereby consent to such venue, and hereby waive any and all right to object to such jurisdiction or venue.
5. No Warranty. THE SITE AND TICKETS ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. Wedding MBA, LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION. You hereby agree that, in no event shall Wedding MBA, LLC be liable in any claim or action arising from the use of the Site or Materials, purchase of the Tickets, or attendance at the Convention, whether sounding in contract, warranty, tort, product liability, strict liability, or other legal or equitable theory, for any amount in excess of the price actually paid by you to Wedding MBA, LLC. You agree to indemnify and hold Wedding MBA, LLC (and any of the Wedding MBA, LLC’s managers, officers, members, owners, or employees) harmless from and against any and all judgments, claims, causes of action, and costs, including, but not limited to, attorney’s fees incurred in defending the same, or in enforcing the provisions of this Section, including claims arising from the injury or death of any person, damage to property, theft, defamation, or emotional distress, or any violation by you of any Federal, State, or Local laws, statutes, rules, or regulations, even if Wedding MBA, LLC has been previously advised of the possibility of such damage, or in any other way arising out of or connected with the Services, to the fullest extent of the law.
7. Compliance with Intellectual Property Laws. Your use of the Site and the Services are at all times subject to laws regarding copyright, trademark and other intellectual property ownership. You agree not to upload, download, display, perform, transmit or otherwise distribute any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.
8. Copyrights. Unless otherwise noted, all Materials on the Site or in the Contract Templates are Copyright Wedding MBA, LLC. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.