Wedding Design And Trend Seminars
Frosted Fonts: Next Year's Wedding invitation Trends - Kaleigh Wiese, Meldeen
Invitations set the stage months before the wedding day becomes a reality. Learn how to turn each invitation into a work of art.
- The new twist on envelope liners
- Graphic and geometric details
- Mod, minimalist, floral, and metal invitations
A World Of Color: Palette Showstoppers - Heather Benge, Heather Benge Events
Imaging a wedding without color is like tasting a cake without frosting. Sure it's possible, but not nearly as sweet
- Turn up the color volume
- The new twist on metallics
- Unheard of color combos
Picket Fences: Retro Inspired Trends - David Caruso, Dynamic Events
There is no doubt that the wedding industry loves a good comeback. Trends driven by nostalgia deserve a second chance to be remixed. Come to this seminar to learn:
- Resurrect 50's looks in fresh fashion
- Navigate shuck trucks, macrame' backdrops, and carnival fare
- Integrate whimsical themes that stretch the imagination
ASPIRATIONAL WEDDINGS 2018: Wedding ideas For The New Year - Eliana Baucicault, Owner, Elly B Events
With over 2 million weddings annually it’s hard to stand out, and even harder to create a look that hasn’t been done before. Get inspired. Get noticed. Get hired.
- Inspirations that wow
- Stylized photoshoots that actually get published
- Stunning wedding eye candy
Trading Spaces: Transform Weddings One Venue At A Time - Jewel Georgieff, Owner Pralique
Wedding designers are the artist's, idea-makers, and visionaries behind every great wedding event. They direct everything from floorplans to imagining and installing grand backdrops.
- Raw venue space before and afters (think forests, warehouses, and museums)
- Fast fixes for common ballroom issues
- Blueprint case studies
Fab Finds: Wedding Personalization On Fire - Emily Sullivan, Emily Sullivan Events
Engaged couples attend 6-10 weddings before their wedding day. With trends getting pinned, shared, and reposted it’s hard to create an original design. You are the expert but struggle to plan something new every time.
- Tailor your proposal, wedding design, and color scheme to the couple's taste
- How to turn 'been there done that' visions into bespoke designs
- The best way to customize current trends
Almost Famous: How To Turn DIY Videos And Photoshoots Into Sales - Lindsay Barrows, Custom Love Gifts
Being published is the golden ticket and gives instant street cred that will drive sales. But even before you submit you can engage your audience through behind the scenes videos and DIY tutorials that will drive traffic to your site.
- Creative content ideas for DIY videos
- Featured publication strategies that get you published
- Social media layer strategies
Spotlight: Enlightening Trends - Jeremy Brech
Lighting transforms spaces, hides flaws, and sets the tone. It shows off the details of the cake and creates more flattering looks for photo ops.
- Why the right lighting can actually save you money on decor
- Lighting color trends
- Modern, rustic, and romantic styles