Wedding Florist Seminars
Fresh Flowers: Florals Trends Of Yesterday, Today, And Tomorrow - Susan Davis, Fresh Designs Flora
What do brides and grooms want in their 2018 bouquets? What looks can we steal from the last 100 years and make it relevant again? Pack your bags and board our time travel machine. Ready, set, go!
- Keep your shop in trend
- Fun floral history translation to the present
- Wedding themes that inspire
Petal Pushers: Floral Upsells For Wallflowers - Heather Waits
The venue, DJ, and gown shop take her money before you even meet. She has big floral wants but a little floral budget. How do you meet her per wedding floral spend?
- On the spot floral proposals
- The big add-on most florists miss
- Sales scripts that feel natural
Oopsey Daisy: Fix Floral Mistakes - Ryan O'Neil, Stemcounter.com
She orders cherry blossoms but they ship casablanca lilies. Your delivery boy drops 10 vased centerpieces in the parking lot. The flowers arrive dead. Ahh! It's enough to put you into a panic.
- Plan B centerpieces that will wow
- Common delivery mistakes to avoid
- What to do when she hates her bouquet
Wild Hires: Interview, Train, And Keep The Best Employees - Corrine Heck
Some new hires are hard to train and quick to leave. Learn how to maximize your potential and grow your team without sacrificing your sanity.
- Interview questions that tell you everything
- Time efficient training techniques
- Incentive programs that protect your hiring investments
Green Thumb: Debunk The Phenomenon Of Only Charging For Your Flowers - Ryan O'Neil, Stemcounter.com
Wedding pros that sell the invisible have no problem charging for their time; but florists undercut their value wedding after wedding.
- The right up-charge percentage for labor
- Price list strategies from top florists
- Sneaky tips for golden floral proposals
Pop Up Flowers: Facebook Live For Florists - CeCe Todd, CeCe Designs
She thinks your job is all fairy dust, unicorns, and rose gardens. You know your job is hard work. Show her your reality.
- Most common FB live mistakes florists make
- The six second rule
- Equipment that won't break the bank
Blooming Blog: Grow Your Floral Business - Kathryn Null, Owner and Floral Ninja Fairy, Enchanted Florist
Good wedding stories, paired with great floral pictures, equal an opportunity to profit from your blog.
- Floral photo dos and don'ts
- Creative list of ideas for your blog
- How to turn your blog into new business
Secret Garden: 2018 Floral Trends Revealed - Sarah Campbell,Intrigue Designs & Decor
Flowers have taken a leading role in weddings and 2018 stands to be one of the most exciting for wedding florists with lavish floral designs blossoming in unexpected ways. During this visually inspiring session you will learn what's trending in 2018.
- The rise of the statement piece
- Interactive floral displays
- Centerpieces that create conversation