Wedding Officiant Seminars
It Had To Be You: Be The Officiant They Choose - Bethel Nathan, Owner, Ceremonies by Bethel
Wedding couples struggle to find an officiant that gets them. From the language you use on your website to the conversations you have about the ceremony, the experience has to feel right. How do you get them to pick you?
- Finetune your customer experience
- Avoid becoming an officiant has-been
- Officiant mishaps to avoid
I Do...I Don't: Officiant Problems And Solutions - Clint Hufft, Celebrity Officiant
The entire ceremony is dependent upon you. This open mic seminar brings together the best officiants to discuss ideas, problems, and solutions.
- Latest ceremony trends
- Pricing strategies
- What to do when you don’t think they should get married
Anointed: Get Divine Online Reviews - Alan Katz, Owner, Great Officiants
Millennials won’t buy anything without reading a review first. The wedding couple will read and reread reviews about officiants before they make their final decision.
- Incentivize past couples to write a review
- Use testimonials to close the sale
- Emergency tips for bad reviews
The Rise of the Professional Officiant: Get What You're Worth - Laura Cannon, President, IAPWO, and Author
With fewer young people identifying as "religiously affiliated" (35% of Americans age 18-29 in a recent Pew Research Study), today's engaged couples are looking toward professional officiants to perform their weddings. How do you get them to understand the value of what you have to offer?
- Communicate the difference between a professional officiant and a hobbyist
- How to determine your prices
- Why your competitors are one of your business' most important assets
The Proposal: Increase Your Officiant Price Point With Packages - Peter Boruchowitz, Owner, Our Wedding Officiant NYC
Officiants are the most overlooked and underpaid part of the wedding day. You must fight harder than other wedding pros to get your fair share.
- Ceremonies, rituals, and planning
- Let value guide your prices
- Choosing the best suppliers
Officiant's Guide To Modern Marketing: Instagram For Officiants - Marie Burns Holzer,Owner, Let's Get Married By Marie
Officiants rejoice, Instagram is the most under-utilized social media platform fo wedding officiants. This visual platform can be used to book 2-3 weddings per month without paying for ads. Find out how this officiant uses Instagram as her main line of marketing.
- Hashtags and how to effectively use them
- The most common mistakes on Insta
- The top three types of Instagram posts that bring in clients for officiants