Wedding Officiant Seminars
The Dark Side Of Being A Wedding Officiant: What To Do When You Get Blamed For Ceremony Mishaps - Clint Hufft
Writer's Block: Custom Ceremony Structures And Verbiage -
Each wedding comes complete with a story about the couple. How do you keep the focus on them, without stealing the spotlight?
- Engaging new ideas for ceremony content
- Sample wedding couple questionnaires from top officiants
- Common script mistakes
Before The Ceremony: Add Pre-Marriage Counseling To Your Packages - Chaplain Dale Amundsen
Premarital counseling is a chance for your wedding couples to dig up any potential pitfalls that could hinder their marriage from lasting a lifetime. You are seen as the expert, to help brides and grooms set realistic expectations before they say I do.
- Education necessary to offer your couples the best guidance
- The must ask questions
- Winning pricing structures to implement
Say I Do To You: Stand Out By Selling Yourself -Laura Cannon, International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
Today's couples don't just want a great officiant - they want someone they connect with on a personal level. Learn how to leverage your personality and unique strengths to close more weddings for money.
- How to connect with couples through authentic communication
- Align your marketing strategy with you personal strengths
- Why couples don't just want you to make it "all about them"
All My Children: First Comes Baby Then Comes Marriage - Alan Katz
Almost half of couples have children before they marry. Brides and grooms challenge you to involve their children as a meaningful part of their ceremony.
- Verbiage for vows exchanged between couples and their children
- Clever way to react if a tantrum arises
- Unique walks down the aisle
Reaching For The Stars: Officiant's Guide To 5 Star Reviews - Peter Boruchowitz
Millennials won’t buy a new phone, a pair of shoes, or try a new restaurant without first reading a review. Before she hires you... she reads every review about your officiant business.
- How to motivate past clients to review you
- Leverage testimonials
- Damage control when a bad review surfaces
Modern Family: Same Sex Ceremonies - Bethel Nathan, Celebrations By Bethel
Some heterosexual traditions do not translate well for same sex couples. Make every ceremony meaningful.
- New processional ideas
- Wording for vows
- The best resources for planning same sex ceremonies
Break The Glass: Jewish And Interfaith Ceremonies - Cantor Debbi Ballard and Rabbi Steven Spiegel , Jewish and interfaith Wedding Institute
Do you wonder what the Jewish customs and traditions really mean?
- Breaking the glass and 7 blessings uncovered
- A new take on age old traditions
- Vow verbiage to use and what to skip