Wedding Officiant Seminars
The Dark Side Of Being A Wedding Officiant: What To Do When You Get Blamed For Ceremony Mishaps - Open Mice - Clint Hufft, Celebrity Officiant Clint Hufft
Other wedding pros might think you are controlling. They don’t understand that any misstep at the ceremony will reflect poorly on your officiant business.
- What to do if you don't get along with the planner
- Paperwork shortcuts and must-haves
- The best way to get on preferred vendor lists
Before The Ceremony: Add Pre-Marriage Counseling To Your Packages - Chaplain Dale Amundsen
Premarital counseling is a chance for your wedding couples to dig up any potential pitfalls that could hinder their marriage from lasting a lifetime. You are seen as the expert, to help brides and grooms set realistic expectations before they say I do.
- Education necessary to offer your couples the best guidance
- The must ask questions
- Winning pricing structures to implement
Say I Do To You: Stand Out By Selling Yourself - Laura Cannon, President, International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
Today's couples don't just want a great officiant - they want someone they connect with on a personal level. Learn how to leverage your personality and unique strengths to close more weddings.
- How to connect with couples through authentic communication
- Align your marketing strategy with your personal strengths
- Why couples don't just want you to make it "all about them"
All My Children: First Comes Baby Then Comes Marriage - Alan Katz, Owner, Great Officiants
Almost half of all couples have children before they marry. Brides and grooms challenge you to involve their children as a meaningful part of their ceremony.
- Verbiage for vows exchanged between couples and their children
- Clever way to react if a tantrum arises
- Unique walks down the aisle
Reach For The Stars: Officiant's Guide To 5 Star Reviews - Peter Boruchowitz, Owner, Our Wedding Officiant NYC
Millennials won’t buy a new phone, a pair of shoes, or try a new restaurant without first reading a review. Before she hires you... she reads every review about your officiant business.
- How to motivate past clients to review you
- Leverage testimonials
- Damage control when a bad review surfaces
Modern Family: Same Sex Ceremonies - Bethel Nathan, Owner, Elevate By Bethel
Some heterosexual traditions do not translate well for same sex couples. Make every ceremony meaningful.
- New processional ideas
- Wording for vows
- The best resources for planning same sex ceremonies
Break The Glass: Jewish And Interfaith Ceremonies - Cantor Debbi Ballard and Rabbi Steven Spiegel , Jewish and interfaith Wedding Institute
Do you wonder what the Jewish customs and traditions really mean?
- Breaking the glass and 7 blessings uncovered
- A new take on age old traditions
- Vow verbiage to use and what to skip
Worst Case Ceremonies: Officiant’s Survival Guide - Doug Dunks, Owner, Officiant Doug
You are reading the vows and the groom passes out. While performing a beach ceremony you drop the wedding rings in the sand. The bride forgets to say I Do. Now what?
- How to handle worst case situations with grace
- Hear from other officiants in this interactive discussion
- What to do when it's not your fault but you get blamed