Wedding Planner Seminars
Stranger Things: Bizarre Wedding Requests - Sasha Souza, Celebrity Event Designer, Author
Exact pantone color numbers. A cascading bouquet down to her ankles ($500 limit). Gluten-free cake, beeswax candles, and Clydesdale horses. Oh, and you must specify Black Tie Creative attire in the invitations.
- Best strategies to bring your couples back to earth
- When to encourage outrageous requests
- Boost creative ideas without setting unrealistic expectations
Planner Wars: Who's In Charge Of This Wedding - Emily Sullivan, Owner and Lead Destination Planner
She wants her best friend to design the flowers and her aunt to make the cake. They expect their wedding to look like a professional put it together, but push you to use non-professionals.
- How regain control of the process
- Steps to achieve a realistic consensus
- What to do when they insist on using non-pros
Superplan: Wedding Timelines For The Unexpected -
The oven breaks. The makeup artist arrives an hour late. The photos run over. How do you maintain your perfect timeline when the unexpected blows it up?
- Down-to-the-minute schedule mapping
- What to do with a lapse between ceremony and reception
- How to keep all wedding pros on the same page
Island Girl: Tropical Wedding Themes -
Hear the crashing waves. Smell the coconut oil. Feel the ocean breeze. It's time to plan a wedding that feels like a tropical vacation.
- New sample island themes
- Dressed-up casual elegance
- Paradise-worthy decor, cakes, and flowers
Sunrise Sunset: Day-Of Coordination Myths -
Seasoned wedding planners know there is no such thing as simple day-of coordination, but some couples still ask for it. Should you say yes?
- When to offer abbreviated planning services
- Profitability of full-service versus day-of
- Day-of coordination pitfalls
Reception Obsession: Surprising Trends For Next Year -
Wedding design gurus already have their fingers on the pulse of next year’s hottest wedding trends. Jump ahead of your competition with the latest inspirations.
- Tabletop textures and colors
- Creating experiences for the guests
- The return of uber-elegance
PLANNER PRODUCTIVITY APPS : A Planner’s New Best Friend -
At the end of each day, do you wonder what you actually accomplished? You spent more time looking for lost files and proposals than it took to create them. With over 2 million apps, how do you find the ones that will actually save you time?
- Apps to hire the best new employees and contract employees
- Apps for billing and accounting
- Top-performing schedule and contact management apps
Supercharge Your Planner Sales: Wedding Planner Sales Tips - Brit Bertino, Owner, Brit Bertino event excellence, Totty Belt, and Simply Weddings Las Vegas and Author of Ceremonies Unveiled
There is no shortage of competition in the wedding industry. You need to stand out from the crowd. And with only 19% of weddings that hire a professional planner, lead generation is paramount.
- Find qualified couples immediately after the proposal
- Sales scripts that differentiate your services
- Increase your closing ration