Wedding Planner Seminars
The Dark Side Of Wedding Planning: What To Do When You Get Blamed For Everything - Susan Southerland, President, Just Events! Group, Inc.
Your old college roommate offers to take you to coffee then asks you to plan her entire wedding for free. You feel like a stalker after you make repeated calls to “professionals” to confirm details they should have told you about a month ago. You wrestle a very drunk 200 pound groomsmen for his car keys. Your job is hard but there is a better way.
- An action plan for difficult situations
- Effective boundary setting tips
- Bossy bride and groom protocols
Wedding Planner Hot List: Design Board Inspiration and Execution - Tracey Manailescu and Danielle Andrews, The Wedding Planners Institute of Coordination
What’s hot. What’s not. It’s not enough to pin a pretty picture with no action plan. Learn next year’s hottest trends that look as good online as they do in person.
- Trailblazing themes for the big day
- Seriously stunning trends inspired by nature
- Total personalization that doesn't look kitschy
The X Files: When An Untested Wedding Pro Is Thrown At You - Linnyette Richardson Hall
The bride’s second cousin opened a floral shop and now you are stuck. She insists on a cakery that no one has ever heard of and a DJ that has bad reviews.
- Strategies when the vendor won't play by your rules
- Vendor training you must put newbies through
- What to say when you are left speechless
Tradition Mixology: Create Modern Multi-Cultural Customs - Sonal Shah
The bride and groom are mixing their South Asian, Jewish, and Christian heritage. They want their religious and ethnic backgrounds to be celebrated with a modern twist.
- Guide for a multitude of religions and heritages
- Creative multicultural infused looks
- How to successfully plan multiple ceremonies for the same couple
The Never-Ending Story: Stop Planning The Same Wedding Over and Over Again - Sasha Souza, Sasha Souza Events
You wear your own Golden Handcuffs and run on your own Golden Hamster Wheel. You feel trapped. Learn how to be persistent, efficient, and still come up with creative new ideas.
- Remixed wedding themes
- Modern stylized vignettes
- Destination inspired decor
The Price Is Right: Pricing Strategies For Wedding Planners - Brit Bertino, Totty Belt
Florist charge for flowers. Caterers charge for food...But you charge for time and expertise. Make your prices work for you without alienating potential clients.
- Percentage-base pricing vs. packages
- When day-of planning is worth it
- Real planner price lists shared