Wedding Videographer Seminars
Mr. And Mrs. Robot: Automated Systems For Your Wedding Video Business - Stephanie Yun, Owner/Lead Videographer, Ace Of Heart Films
Most videographers don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done. Emails are missed, sales calls are delayed, and important details are overlooked. There is a better way.
- Eliminate this one time-suck that drains your time and creativity
- Tools to automate procedures in your day to day
- Top-performing videography logistics uncovered
Mission Impossible: Sell Video To Over-Budget Brides - Mark Cade, Owner, Mountain Fresh Films
Do you feel like video is last on her wedding wish list? Video is what’s left over after she’s bought her dress, venue, caterer, and photographer. Move up the wedding food chain and become the one service she must have.
- How to sell against low-cost competitors
- Sales scripts that feel natural
- How to get your up-sell up-front
The Never-Ending Video: Get More Business From Planners, Venues, And Photographers - John Goolsby, Owner, Godfather Films
There is no single magic bullet to slay your sales beast. Bridal shows and online advertising are strong weapons in your marketing arsenal, but referrals can put you over the top.
- How to get your foot in the door
- The huge referral mistake wedding videographers make
- Should you pay a referral fee
The Drone Wars: Videographers Guide To Shooting Weddings From 400 Feet - Lindsey Conklin, Le Reve Films
Drones give an epic cinematographic perspective of the wedding day. Couples crave that macro view that makes you look like a Hollywood hotshot.
- Drone gear comparison
- Piloting techniques for capturing the best aerial shots
- Insurance and legal checklists for flying commercial drones
A Star Is Born: Get Featured And Make Your Clients Famous - Paul Santiago, Owner, Boffo Video
Featured weddings provide instant credibility, free marketing, and more referrals for your videography business.
- Ideal video length for submission
- How to find the contacts that actually make the decisions
- Submission guidelines for top wedding blogs
Reel In The Likes: Social Media Tell All For Videographers- Open Mic - Meghan Ely, Expert – WeddingWire, and Kevin Dennis, Fantasy Sound Event Services
Relationships reign supreme in the world of videography, whether it’s face-to-face or screen-to-screen. It’s no surprise that online and in-person ‘likes’ can go a long way in bringing in more business. Build your virtual relationships,grow your network, and jump onto the ever-coveted vendor referral lists.
- Social media strategies to stay connected and engaged with your couples and vendors
- In-person networking strategies that will lead to more clients
- The top things you can do on the wedding day that will guarantee more referrals
Limitless Video: Expand Your Possibilities - Andreas Hauke, Hauke Films
There is no official expiry date on a wedding film company that produces high quality productions. There is plenty of room to grow and expand. The wedding couple is not your only client. Think of the bigger picture and extend your wedding network.
- Create networking groups to grow your brand
- How to translate your wedding skills into the corporate market
- Why video is the future
Capture Up Your SEO: Increase Your Google Ranking - Jason Hennessey, Owner, Hennessey Consulting
Every videographer suffers from the same problem...getting found in a crowded marketplace.
- How do you show up on the first page of google
- Reverse engineer your website, Live!
- Optimize for Google Local