Wedding Videography Seminars
Legends Of Tomorrow: Next Year's Must-Have Video Gear - Chip Goolsby
Technology is moving faster than ever. When do you give in to your desire to upgrade? Is a new UHD camcorder a good investment or a waste of cash? Discover where to save and when to splurge.
- Upcoming equipment reviews and trends
- Which gear will come down in price
- Resolution differences you can't ignore
Mr. And Mrs. Robot: Automated Systems For Your Wedding Video Business - Stephanie Yun
Most videographers don’t have enough hours in the day to get everything done. Emails are missed, sales calls are delayed, and important details are overlooked. There is a better way.
- Eliminate this one time-suck that drains your time and creativity
- Tools to automate procedures in your day to day
- Top-performing videography logistics uncovered
Day's Anatomy: Story-Driven Wedding Films - Vidography Specialty Speaker
Pop the corn. Put up your feet. Press “Play.” Preview the newest trends in wedding film.
- Story-driven wedding video inspiration
- The best documentaries of 2016
- What to leave in - What to edit out
Mission Impossible: Sell Video To Over-Budget Brides - Mark Cade
Do you feel like video is last on her wedding wish list? Video is what’s left over after she’s bought her dress, venue, caterer, and photographer. Move up the wedding food chain and become the one service she must have.
- How to sell against low-cost competitors
- Sales scripts that feel natural
- How to get your up-sell up-front
The Never-Ending Video: Get More Business From Planners, Venues, And Photographers - John Goolsby
There is no single magic bullet to slay your sales beast. Bridal shows and online advertising are strong weapons in your marketing arsenal, but referrals can put you over the top.
- How to get your foot in the door
- The huge referral mistake wedding videographers make
- Should you pay a referral fee