Wedding Beauty Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Vanity: Beauty Branding For Your Hair And Makeup Business - Katie Cotton, Owner, Cotton Rouge And Company
Millennials require a completely different marketing plan. They don’t respond to traditional methods like previous generations. Branding goes beyond wearing matching outfits and custom business cards. It’s not just about the look of your website, the font you use, or your color scheme. Learn how to create a successful campaign that appeals to today’s brides.
- Authentic beauty brand messages
- Turn online leads into in person appointments
- How to create a cohesive brand image
Clean Beauty: Pretty Looks - Sans Harmful Ingredients - Cassandra McClure, Award Winning Clean Beauty Expert
The US hasn’t passed a major federal law to regulate the safety of ingredients used in personal care products since 1938. Your brides are savvy. They want to know which ingredients are being applied their face. Be ahead of the millennial trend toward health-conscious beauty.
- Good products without all the additives
- List of ingredients to avoid
- Modify your makeup bag
Easy On The Eyes: What You Can Learn From Social Media Influencers - Brett Dorrian, Owner, Brett Dorrian Artistry Studios
The selfie generation allows a novice to master makeup tricks that were previously known only to professional makeup artists. Beauty vloggers have raised the social beauty bar. How do you mimic what she loves from her beauty influencers?
- Best social media for your audience
- Makeup tips for HD photography and social media posts
- Before and after tutorial tips
The Oscar Goes To: Beauty Ideas From The Red Carpet - Victoria Caroleo, Owner and Artist, Victoria Elizabeth Official
Bridal beauty shouldn’t be basic, boring, or predictable. It just has to be flattering to the woman who is wearing it. Borrow ideas from the celebrities who set the trends.
- Prep before you paint - skin care techniques, and quality products that all the celeb artists swear by.
- Hair trends for the bride, mom, and maids
- Latest in eyes, lips, and cheeks, tips to give the celebrity treatment to every bride.
The Beauty Bar: Inquiries, Logistics, And Vendor Relationships - Jennifer Trotter, Owner, Lip Service Makeup
When hair and makeup artistry is your career choice, there are days when your job is definitely more business than blush. Learn techniques to manage your client's experience while making your job easier and more fun at the same time.
- Crazy inquiries - how to handle unrealistic requests, understand what your client really needs
- Become a logistic whiz - tips for assigning staff and no-fail planning to ensure you stay on schedule
- Strategies to work with your vendor team successfully
Flawless: Beauty Price Lists - Katelyn McCullough, Owner, Elwynn + Cass
The average woman spends over $4,000 a year on beauty products and services. But she shudders at your price for the most important beauty day of her life. How do you get paid what you are worth?
- Mobile beauty companies real price lists
- Value add-ons to increase profit
- Common mistakes beauty pros make when pricing their services