Photo Booth Seminars
Booth Blitz: - Must-Have Next Generation Photo Booths - Photo Booth Speaker
Photo Booth technology changes more than any other wedding specialty. What features do your Photo Booths need to be competitive for next year?
- Advances in Photo Booth design
- Why size matters to today’s couples
- Three signs your gear is outdated
Less Selling More Telling: The Photo Booth Guest Experience - Rich Lange
Everyone has access to the same gear, booths, props, and backdrops. To get more than your fair share of the business you have to be different.
- Brainstorm with the couple to create a custom Photo Booth experience
- Surefire ways to close the Photo Booth sale
- Over the top packaging
The Photo Booth Project: Props, Backdrops, And Customization - Caroline Winata, Owner, Giggle And Riot Funbooths
The gift of storytelling doesn’t just happen. A good visual storyteller is intentional about crafting their messages through imagery. Booth owners everywhere are learning to be better storytellers. Use customized props and backdrops to attract new customers, build brand loyalty, and upsell.
- Fun theme ideas, photos, and how tos
- Guide to innovate with the help of your customers
- Booth branding dos and don’ts
Fun Money: KC Campbell , CEO, VOX DJs
Adding a photo booth to your service is so much more than just day-of-wedding. Venues, planners, florists, beauty, and gown shops are waking up to the profit and marketing potential secrets that DJs have known for years. The social media aspect of a Photo Booth can propel your business to the next level.
- Use a Photo Booth to launch your new online campaign
- How a Photo Booth can help close the sale
- Which Photo Booth features are needed for each specialty