Wedding Designer and Trend Convention
Over 150 Seminars
On Display: The Value Of Presentation - Sean Low, Founder and President of The Business of Being Creative
Most creative wedding businesses focus on the end product. Whether its flowers, planning, food, music, or the venue wedding pros rarely have an accurate way to show the customized end product. Most couples don’t have the ability to visualize your ideas in action. How do you fine tune the art of your presentation and close the sale?
- Identify how the best ideas are visualized and presented
- Gain insight in how to charge for your creative ideas
- Strategies to build trust
Designer Preview: The Next Florals, Installs, And Linens - Andrea Eppolito, Andrea Eppolito Wedding and Events
Designs are getting bigger and more extravagant for next year. It’s time to put Pinterest away and construct a dream of your own.
- The hottest florals and linen pairings
- Affordable designer-quality installs
- Details that grab their attention
Wedding Utopia: Emerging Trends For Next Year - Heather Benge, Owner, Heather Benge Events
With the arrival of the new season, it’s time for totally fresh ideas that take your couples’ weddings to the next level. Celebrate the new decade with dazzling decadence.
- Creative twists on conventional traditions
- Social media design influencers
- Image conscious and sustainable trends
2020 Vision: My Top 10 Event Design Moments Of This Year - Eddie Zaratsian, Owner, Eddie Zaratsian Lifestyle And Design
Eddie’s creativity and passion is evident in every aspect of his work. He produces breathtaking private and corporate events in which each detail is carefully chosen and customized from conceptualization until the final reveal. See his stunning work and signature pieces to adorn life’s most important moments.
- Creative brainstorming techniques
- Achieve the wow effect with color and texture
- Expand your own signature style
Unicorn Effect: Create A Fantasy Wedding Experience - Bron Hansboro, Chief Creative, The Flower Guy Bron
Once upon a time, in a kingdom not so far away, lived a couple who wanted a wedding fit for royalty. They dreamed of luxe decor, linens, and photography. How do you fulfill a regal experience at a realistic price?
- Creative ethereal wedding designs
- Fantasy photo shoots, tablescapes, and backdrops
- Add your own twist to dream themes
Artfully Arranged: Next Year's Floral Design Trends - Jackie Lacey, AAF, AIFD, PFCI, CFD, Director of Education and Industry Relation, Floriology & BloomNet
Moody colors and luxury are at the heart of floral styles for next year. Velvets and metals paired with rich and warm jewel tones make any wedding feel like an upscale affair. Get the latest in all the floral trends your wedding couples will be demanding.
- Soft moody floral color palettes
- Metallic touches and color enhancement blooms
- Posh and polished vessels and vases