Wedding Videographer Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Shooting Star: Your Guide To Corporate Video Business - Jordan Bunch, Lumix Global Ambassador, Owner, Jordan Bunch Productions, and host of the Film Mavericks Show
Everyone loves a good wedding… but are they enough? To pay the bills and have money left over at the end of the month corporate video can be the answer.
- 10 tips to win corporate jobs
- Leverage your wedding video skills to become a corporate powerhouse
- Web-series, documentaries, and podcasts
It's Not About The Video: Audio and Lighting Techniques for Wedding Videographers - Lindsey Conklin, Owner, Le Reve Films
The most important piece of equipment in your camera bag is not the camera. Proper audio and lighting are crucial to achieve a professional and cinematic experience.
- Audio capture techniques
- How to edit audio when things go wrong
- Lighting techniques
Cinemagraphic Magic: How To Create, Market, And Brand With Cinemagraphs - Joe Switzer, Owner, Switzer Films
If a picture is worth a thousand words, a cinemagraph is worth a million. Cinemagraphs capture our attention with their ethereal qualities and help set your videography business apart from your competitors.
- Determine which part of the image should be in motion, time saving tips, smart photo planning
- Photoshop tricks that make your cinemagraph look professional not novice
- How to make this add on a revenue generating machine for wedding and commercial clients