Convention Hotels Info
Stay anywhere! Because Las Vegas room rates flucuate, we do NOT arrange a room block at any hotel.
Check Groupon frequently as they post special deals throughout the year.
We are in the South Building of the Las Vegas Convention Center. The five hotels within walking distance are listed below. Click a hotel name to check availability:
- Renaissance Las Vegas - This is the closest hotel to the convention center, less than a 5 minute walk.
- Westgate Las Vegas
- Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Convention Center
- Residence Inn
- Las Vegas Marriott
You may also want to consider a hotel on the Monorail line:
What to Pack
We are excited that you will be attending the Wedding MBA convention! We are located upstairs in the South Building of the Las Vegas Convention Center.
What to pack:
- Comfortable shoes, you will be walking between seminars.
- There are two temperature settings at the convention center ON and OFF. Consider dressing in layers as the rooms get very cold but it’s still hot outside on your walk over. Please pack a sweater or jacket.
- Notepad, Pencil/Pen
- Your photo ID for check in
- Laptop/Tablet + necessary cables for your technology
- Business cards and literature for speaker reviews
Breakouts for specialties:
Pick the breakout specialty room that best fits your business. If you offer multiple services you are welcome to switch between rooms.
- Bridal Gowns/Tuxes
- Wedding Catering/Cakes
- Photo Booths
If your specialty is not covered feel free to choose presentation topics you are most interested in.
- The convention begins on Monday, October 14 at 2:00 PM and concludes on October 16 at 6:00 PM
- Exhibits are open Tuesday and Wednesday from Noon-6pm
- Full length presentations are 45 minutes with a 15 minute break in-between sessions
- Specialty food carts offer items available for purchase on site. Most attendees do not leave because of the busy schedule.
- Consider changing your email or outgoing voicemail message to let your couples know you are at the Wedding MBA learning how to better serve your clients.
- Consider bringing your team to divide and conquer to get the most out of the conference seminars.