Gown and Tuxedo Seminars
White Lace And Promises: Buy Smart-Next Year’s Winners And Losers - Wendy Rivera, Owner, Do You Speak Bride?
You can’t shake the memory of the mistakes you bought a few seasons ago that put you in the red for an entire year. All your non-gown-shop friends think Market is just a fun trip. But if you buy wrong next season, you won’t be able to pay your bills.
- Unknown designers that carry good margins
- Market buying game plan
- Trends that don’t translate from runway to storefront
Who. What. Wear: Trunk Shows, Expos, And Live Events - Robin Garrison, Owner, I Do Bridal
Running a bridal salon is expensive. Make your storefront work for you every day. Max out your salon with creative and profitable events.
- Trunk shows that stand out
- Themed gown shop open houses
- Monetize runway shows and exclusive bride experiences
Gowns Galore: Stand Out In A Crowded Market - Beth Chapman, Owner, The White Dress By The Shore + Bridal Retail Consultant
Competition in the bridal market is fierce. Your competitor just picked up your best line. Your own designers are selling online! And a new gown salon just opened up down the street. What do you do?
- How to stand out in an oversaturated market
- Branding that boosts you above myriad competitors
- Sales tricks your team must learn now
Original Design: Gown Shop Guide To Authentic Social Media Content - Jacqui Wadsworth, Owner, The Gilded Gown
After managing staff, ordering dresses, and sales appointments, there’s never enough time to create consistent social media. Gown shops offer the most visible product of the wedding day. Now it’s time to share your dresses beyond the onsite guest list.
- Facebook live video dos and don’ts
- How to get your staff to create content
- Instagram stories that get you noticed
Gown Shop Tell All: Ask The Experts - Ashley Krauss, Owner, A Little Something White - Wendy Rivera, Do You Speak Bride? - Meredith Bullock, Owner, Anya Bridal
Ask your gown shop questions and get the answers. Information will be unscripted and free-flowing, without a traditional speaker at a podium format. You determine the content.
- Overhead and profitability
- Sales techniques
- High end boutique vs. mainstream warehouse tips
Dressed Up Marketing: Advanced Guide For Gown Shops - Laura Wingfield, Owner, Twirl Bridal And Prom
We've all heard the stories about stunning gown shops that have gone out of business. An inviting bridal salon is good; but a strategic marketing plan is better. Market your gown shop like you mean int.
- Marketing budget breakdown
- Hyped up bridal fashion shows
- How to be your best representative