Gown Shop and Tuxedo Seminars
Bridal Gown Blueprint: Maximize Your Boutique's Floorplan - Robin Garrison
Small spaces, awkward alcoves, and wasted space affect your gown shop's bottom line. Where is the best place for point-of-sale? How do you comfortably fit a 10-person wedding party into your location?
- Ideal fitting room dimensions
- Window dressing obsessions
- The hidden psychology behind the space you inhabit
Designer Image: What The Big Labels Don't Tell You - Gown Specialty Speaker
You've got it down. Every year you research, buy, and repeat. Are you purchasing the styles that guarantee a return? Or are last year's samples just taking up space?
- How to buy better at market
- The best private labels
- How to tell if a trend is worth your investment
Avant-Garde: 2017 Trends - Sans Fluff - The Knot
She dreams in lace, silk, and tulle. You dream that she buys the dress.
- Fresh off-the-runway looks
- Accessories that sell
- Modern neckline designs
Love At First Sight: Book Her On The First Appointment - Wendy Rivera - Do You Speak Bride?
It's the biggest clothing purchase she will ever make. She has been brainwashed to think she has to visit every gown shop before she makes a final decision. But the moment she walks out your door, your chance of selling her a gown goes down by 50%.
- Your free gift with purchase that will more than pay for itself
- Sales scripts that feel natural
- The most common sales mistake
Midnight Madness: The Experience Sell - Wendy Rivera - Do You Speak Bride?
Closing time can mean an opening for more money at your salon. Position your gown shop as a market leader by crafting the right parties, private appointments, and in store bridal shows.
- Creative in store event themes
- How to set a price for private parties
- In store cheat sheet for successful in store events
Best Of Show: Everything Guide To A Better Bridal Show - Gown Specialty Speaker
Brides are so excited to pick their dress...usually you are the first purchase she makes. How can you influence her to stop at your booth, book an appointment, and ultimately buy from you instead of your competitors?
- How to get top billing in the fashion show
- Booth design and positioning
- The types of bridal shows to avoid
Gown And Tux Pairings: Forging A Symbiotic Relationship - Gown Specialty Speaker
Every bride wants the groom’s tux to enhance her look; just like every good meal tastes better with a well paired wine.
- Cross referral programs that boost your revenue without sucking up your time
- The pros and const to carrying your own tux line
- Inspiring menswear trends
Say Yes To The Dress (Faster): Use Niche Marketing For Quicker Sales And Higher Profits While Making Your Competitors Irrelevant - Bill Konves, Owner, Elegant Bide The Marketing Launchpad
Explore the tools to identify your ideal bride, get her to know, like, and trust you before her visit, and get her to purchase much quicker without going to your competitor.
- How to identify your ideal segments
- Use customer pain points to your advantage
- Build massive trust BEFORE the appointment for a higher closing rate