Wedding Venue Seminars
Reception Rejection: 5 Reasons Couples Don’t Book Your Venue - BB Webb, Owner, Arriving With BB Webb
Shopping for a wedding dress is fun. Finding the right venue can be frustrating. Couples are comparing your property to an internal checklist that they don’t share with you.
- Hidden reasons brides and grooms book your competitor
- Increase your venue’s sales conversion rate
- Sales tricks that turn you into the venue front-runner
Venue Rebellion: Wedding Couples’ High Expectations - Allison Jacob, Executive VP, The Venue Association and Bill Zaruka, President Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center
Marriage rates are at an all-time low. Competing wedding venues are at an all-time high. Couples demand wedding products and services that cater to their whims. Your venue has to feel like it was custom-built just for them. But, you can’t knock down your venue and rebuild for every customer. Now what?
- How do you compete with new venues that offer more and charge less
- Make them feel like your venue is a blank slate they can alter
- Sell to the Netflix generation
The 13th Floor: Scary Scenes From Venue Disasters - Caroline Tucker, Executive Director Vecoma At The Yellow River
Free-range kids who throw rocks in fountains and draw art on walls. Couples who don’t pay on time. Loud music that makes the neighborhood HOA fume. Professionals who are anything but. All this hassle turns you into a rage monster.
- Avert gruesome missteps with this how-to guide
- Horror stories with happy endings
- What to do when disaster strikes
Virtual Venue: Photography Techniques That Book Your Venue - Michael Anthony, Owner, Michael Anthony Photography
The sales process starts the moment they view your website. Wedding couples are searching for the ‘it’ factor in your location. If they don’t find it online, they won’t visit you onsite.
- Show couples the best version of your venue
- Capture quality imagery
- How composition and lighting highlight your hidden features
Venue Vice: When Your Venue Takes Over Your Life - Abigail Olaya, Owner, Venue at the Grove and Olaya Design and Company
Are you tired of missing out on your own life while helping others celebrate theirs? Are you exhausted and overworked, rarely taking a weekend or evening to yourself? Would you like to hand over some of your day-to-day tasks to a well-trained venue team?
- Avoid this huge hiring mistake
- Tip your work / life balance in your favor
- Which tasks to delegate or outsource
Flip The Script: Update Your Sales Presentation - Bill Zaruka, President Wedgewood Wedding & Banquet Center
Just to turn on the lights, pay your staff, and keep your grounds manicured your monthly fixed costs equal that of a small car. The pressure is on to stay in the black. Sell faster, sell more.
- Top 3 sales questions you should ask every time
- How to fill your calendar...not just Saturday nights
- Common venue tour mistakes