Disc Jockey Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Creating Workflow Efficiency: Improve Your Sales Process by Utilizing Technology - Anthony Salas, Owner, Epic Entertainment
Tired of spending all day responding to emails that don't turn into leads? Stop wasting time staring at your computer screen and automate your sales process.
- Real email templates that get responses
- Trickle system outline to close sales
- Technologies that do all the hard work
Scratching The Surface: Adapt Club DJ Techniques To Weddings - Jason Jani, Founder, SCE Event Group
Club disc jockeys have the advantage of crowds that share the same taste in music. But if you bring the club directly to a wedding reception, not all generations will appreciate it.
- Which club DJ techniques translate directly to weddings
- How to build momentum at a reception
- Club DJ skills that make you a perfect wedding emcee
DJ Tech Toys: The Latest Gear That Drives Stellar DJ Performances - Dan Quinn, Owner, DQB Entertainment
To be booked solid, you must update your gear to stay relevant and competitive. There is more DJ and production technology than a DJ could ever need. Cut through the noise and understand the tech behind all the flashy new products.
- Controllers, players, and mixers
- Speakers and PA Systems
- Wireless technologies and lighting
Treble Maker: Curated Playlists and Mixes That Book Clients - Rob Ferre, Owner, Life of the Party & Mike Walter, Owner, Owner, Elite Entertainment
Your first appointment with a wedding couple can feel like an awkward first date trying to find out their likes and dislikes. They are trying to decide if they can trust you with their important event. How do you collaborate with your couples to create the perfect balance of music to keep their guests on the dance floor all night long?
- Create music customizations for your couples
- Read your audience and master transitions
- Platforms for obtaining music requests and creating playlists
Promoted: Boost Your Bank With Corporate And Charity Gigs - KC Campbell, CEO, Vox DJs
Corporate clients have some things your wedding couples don’t: annual events and bigger budgets. You might be booked every weekend until 2020, but you still have weekday openings. Fill those dates with high-paying, repeating corporate gigs. Charity performances give you solid cred with donors who can hire you for other high-end events.
- How to get and keep corporate clients
- Tips to become a skilled auctioneer
- Online videos and reviews that appeal to corporate clients
Social Media Playlist: Social Media Strategy For 2020 - Staci Nichols, Owner, SanDiegoDJStaci.com and WeddingBizConsultant.com
Laser focus your social media efforts in 2020 investing in on the most important platforms for DJs and weddings. Think DJs can't grab brides' attention on Pinterest. Is it time to stop Facebooking? Start Snapchatting. Do you really need an Instagram story? Staci will teach you the best DJ hashtags to use, how to bypass music copyright issues when live broadcasting, and time-saving hacks to simplify the whole process.
- Social media content tips for DJs
- DJ mistakes with FB, Insta, Pinterest, and Blogging
- Stand out from the crowd with live video