Gown and Tuxedo Shop Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Turnstyle: Hottest Gown Trends For Next Year
Get your wish-list ready for next year’s hottest buys. There will be no shortage of chic, bold, and statement-making dresses.
- Floral dresses and details that will sell
- Ethereal light-as-air-gowns
- Runway styles that look just as good on real brides
Off The Rack: Move Your Inventory Out The Door
Too much inventory takes up precious showroom space and prevents you from updating your gown shop each season. If your racks are packed with last season’s collections, it’s time to make room for new, high-profit dresses.
- What to do when a collection isn't selling
- In-store tactics to move dead stock without holding a sale
- Floorplans, window displays, and focal points
White Out: Fix Epic Purchasing Mistakes
It’s easy to get swept up in the emotions of market and over-buy for the next season. Before you invest in a new collection, follow an action plan that keeps your business success top in mind.
- Checklist and performance metrics for next season's best selling gowns
- Geo-specific merchandise that sells
- When it's time to break up with a designer
Digital Dress Influence: Increase Traffic With Easy Social Media Tips Nayri, Wedding Fashion Expert/Lovella Bridal
Your salon is breathtaking. Your gowns are stunning and fresh. Do your online marketing efforts look as chic?
- Online branding mistakes
- Plan your monthly social media content quickly
- Social gown shop pics and videos that get appointments
Satin Sales: Smooth Selling Techniques In An Overflowing Marketplace
The bride and her squad feel the dress decision is monumental. She believes her gown will determine the vibe of her wedding, ensure she looks phenomenal in photos, and inspire her fiance to tear up as she walks down the aisle.
- Active listening quiz (how do you rate)
- Identify her budget and influencers before the appointment
- Close the sale even when she says, "I need to think about it"
Bursting At The Seams: Grow Your Gown Shop In A Competitive Market
Your gown shop has to be strong enough to compete against national retailers and local newcomers. With new online and in-store competitors constantly popping up, you can still grow your salon in this crazy competitive environment.
- Sell aggressively against local and national competitors
- Average overhead costs (employees, rent, merchandise)
- Gown shop plan of action for next year