Gown and Tuxedo Shop Convention
Over 150 Seminars
White Out: Fix Epic Purchasing Mistakes - Stella Jones, Owner, Stella's Bridal
It’s easy to get swept up in the emotions of market and over-buy for the next season. Before you invest in a new collection, follow an action plan that keeps your business success top in mind.
- Checkist and performance metrics for next season's best selling gowns
- Geo-specific merchandise that sells
- When it's time to break up with a designer
Dress For Success: Maximize Your Sale To Each Bride - Jordan Ensminger, Creative Director and Master Stylist
Less gown shop traffic doesn’t have to mean less sales. Make the most of each bridal opportunity with additional services and products.
- Create personalized, upgraded experiences
- Sell smarter with high margin accessories
- Unique packages for today's bride
Turnstyle: Hottest Trends For Next Year
Get your wishlist ready for next year’s hottest buys. There will be no shortage of chic, bold, and statement making dresses.
- Floral dresses and details that will sell
- Ethereal ligh as air gowns
- Runway styles that look just as good on real brides
Digital Dress Influence: Increase Traffic With Easy Social Media Tips Nayri, Wedding Fashion Expert/Lovella Bridal
Your salon is breathtaking. Your gowns are stunning and fresh. Do your online marketing efforts look as chic?
- Online branding mistakes
- Plan your monthly social media content quickly
- Social gown shop pics and videos that get appointments
Bursting At The Seams: Grow Your Gown Shop In A Competitive Market - Natalie Harris, Owner, Renegade Bridal
Your gown shop has to be strong enough to compete against national retailers and local newcomers. With new online and in-store competitors constantly popping up, you can still grow your salon in this crazy competitive environment.
- Sell aggressively with niche branding and marketing
- What your dresses say about your salon
- Imaginative photoshoot ideas
IT’S ABOUT TIME: Run Your Gown Shop And Still Have A Life - Courtney Wetzel, Owner, Blush Bridal
As a gown shop owner, you may feel overwhelmed by the load of running a small business in a highly competitive part of the market. There never seems to be enough time to get it all done, let alone expand or not be in your store all the time. Are you ready to free up your time without sacrificing sales?
- Systems for inventory management
- A fail-proof training & development system
- Boost your gown salon's profitability