Gown and Tuxedo Shop Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Talk Of The Gown: Marketing Techniques For Gown Shops - Melanie Little, Owner, Brilliant Bridal
Brides need to hear about your gown shop seven times before they book an appointment. How do you make sure she knows enough about your boutique to visit your shop and ultimately buy her dress?
- Actionable steps to create a clear brand
- Bridal shows: booth design ideas, book appointments, fashion shows
- Social media organic exposure vs paid ads
White Hot: Fight Against Big-Box, Online, And Local Competitors - Nayri Kalayjian, Wedding Fashion Expert
The gown industry is overrun with competitors. The bride wants to find her dream dress at the lowest price. She doesn't know your newest competitor's backstory. That they aren't current with their landlord and in poor standing with the top designers. How do you fight fair and still win?
- Counter-programing against your competitors
- 3 small details that mean everything
- Tips when she price shops you against a discounter
Wardrobe Malfunction: Top Mistakes Gown Shops Make - Krysta York, Owner, Charlotte's Weddings
It’s Saturday after the holidays and every newly engaged bride wants an appointment. You should feel good, but you're stressed. It feels like you are working hard, but not getting ahead. What are you doing wrong?
- Avoid the number one gown shop mistake
- Understand why your customers buy and don’t buy
- Ways to improve the bride's experience through lighting, layout, and giveaways
To Market We Go: Avoid Expensive Buying Disasters - Lynn Crandall, Owner, The Bridal Collection
Your goal is to implement a reasonable merchandising plan to increase sell-through. But market makes you dizzy with options if you don’t have a solid buying checklist. Where do you start?
- Negotiate minimum purchases with designers
- Analyze your inventory performance with key metrics
- Interactive quiz to determine 2020 top performing dresses
Yes To Your Dress: Sales Techniques That Close Her On The First Visit - Stella Jones, Owner, Stella's Bridal
You know that the moment she leaves, your chance of a sale goes down by 50%. Discover the secrets that pave the way to matching a bride with her dream dress and keep her from shopping anywhere else.
- The best way to pre-qualify the bride
- Creative incentives to promote a quick buy
- Scripts with the exact questions to ask
Everything But The Dress: Three Step Add-On Sales System To Increase Profit Margin - Wendy Rivera, Owner, Do You Speak Bride?
It is vital in selling bridal to never be “sales-y”.This effective 3-step system will empower your stylists to know the timing and techniques they need to lead the bride in each step of her entire wedding attire purchases, without ever leaving the zone of “friend”.
- Timing is everything - it’s not just what you say, but when you say it
- The powerful technique of “Building the Bridge”
- The secrets to giving vital product information that empowers the bride to move forward, and what words translate to her as pushing, limiting, or controlling her
Social Hour: Social Media Tips For Gown Shops - Robin Garrison, Vice President, Better Bridal Group
Social media can make your gown shop look great. When brides see user-generated images and content, it gives your shop the social proof you need to get new customers.
- Guide for actionable Insta content
- Create your social brand with influencers
- Relevant content and today’s bride