Forget Me Nots : Live Floral Designs: Katie Penfield - Owner, KatieBug Florals
Walking down the aisle will be her celebrity moment. She knows the best accessories are her bouquet and floral headpiece. Get fresh with this floral demo.
- Live demo of wide and lush bridal bouquets
- Bouquet floral pricing
- Walk through for creating floral hair pieces
Blooming Trends : Floral Design Showcase: Jackie Lacey - AAF, National President, AIFD, PFCI, CFD, Director of Education and Industry Relation, Floriology & BloomNet
The floral buzzwords for next year are light, ethereal, delicate, and sustainable. Colors and luxury are at the heart of floral styles for weddings. Get the latest in all the floral trends your wedding couples will be demanding.
- Floral color palettes
- Dried flowers and color enhancement blooms
- Posh and polished vessels and vases
Build Me Up Buttercup : Freeform Floral Installations: Javier Valentino - Owner, Javier Valentino Designs
Intimidated by large-scale floral installations? Tired of designing the same canopy over and over? We walk you through creating a free-form ceremony installation. a process that can be applied to almost any location.
- Mechanics and tools for flower installs
- Seasonal floral picks
- Full floral product recipe
Petal Wishes : Affordable Floral Luxury: Bron Hansboro - Chief Creative, The Flower Guy Bron
Every couple has a floral budget (whether big or small). It’s easy to transform a space when the spend is high, but it takes artful design and creative thinking to pull off a luxe look on a budget.
- Smart swaps to give your couples more for less
- Profitable ideas for micro weddings and elopements
- Big-budget trends translated to any price
Floral Keepsakes : The Art Of Mixing Fresh And Faux Flowers: CeCe Todd - Owner, CeCe Designs
It’s hard to spot a fake… flower, that is. Bigger installs come with larger ordering needs. What if you could give the wedding couple exactly what they want and still meet their budget? Learn what smart florists do to control their materials costs.
- When to use faux vs real flowers
- The latest trends in flowers
- Install dos and don'ts
Growing More Green : Fresh Sales Techniques For Florists: Sharon McGukin - Florist, Business Coach, Author
It’s been a rough year for florists. It’s time to sharpen your business techniques and book more sales.
- Sell yourself and your floral services in the wedding consultation
- Tips for pricing, products, and production
- Maximize profits from micro weddings