Wedding Florist Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Buy The Bunch: Upsell Your Floral Packages - Floral Expert
An officiant, caterer, or venue might be booked out of necessity. But flowers are something she actually wants to spend money on. They transform the wedding photos, up the look of any venue, and add color and delight to everything they touch. How do you max out her floral spend?
- Multiple consultation booking method to increase add-on sales
- Common missteps most florists make when discussing floral packages
- Best ways to use visuals to increase total floral budget
Social Stems: Instagram, FB, And Pinterest For Florists - Floral Expert
You know she is looking online for floral ideas. How do you turn her online inspiration search into a floral booking?
- Geo-specific Insta, FB, and Pinterest posts
- Find quality followers that are ready to buy
- Posts that inspire action
Mums The Word: Secret Time Saving Large Scale Installs - Floral Expert
The best design is sometimes the biggest. Larger than life floral looks can make their venue feel like a jungle, flower garden, or seasonal wonderland.
- Setup of trees, floral walls, and ceremony decor
- Faster ways to hang flowers from the ceiling
- Simple and lesser known tools for large scale flower installs
Branching Out: Florals For Corporate, Charity, And Galas - Floral Exper
Flowers and a full calendar make everything better. Are you ready to even out your cash flow and book more corporate events?
- Market yourself for holiday, office, and corporate parties
- Get on charity gala shortlists in your area
- Best ways to connect with key corporate decision makers
Blooming Business: Gain Referrals From Wedding Pros And Clients - Floral Expert
Referrals are the most cost effective way to generate new floral business. Yet asking for referrals can feel awkward. Take the pain out of the process and get more quality leads from people you trust.
- Take the time to ask for a referral
- How other wedding pros decide which florists to recommend
- Referral misconceptions
Artfully Arranged: Next Year's Floral Design Trends - Floral Expert
Moody colors and luxury are at the heart of floral styles for next year. Velvet metals paired with rich and warm jewel tones make any wedding feel like an upscale affair. Get the latest in all the floral trends your wedding couples will be drooling over.
- Soft moody floral color palettes
- Metallic touches and color enhancement blooms
- Posh and polished vessels and vases