Wedding Florist Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Petal Power: Dominate With Large Scale Floral Installations - CeCe Todd, Owner, CeCe Designs
Win the floral contract by offering large scale looks that inspire, surprise, and delight. Imagine a dreamy ceremony arch, a structured floral statement piece, and an ethereal pathway that creates a reception fantasy.
- New, over the top floral backdrops
- Pricing super-sized creations
- Floral driven escort card decor
Hand Picked: How To Choose The Best Floral Employees - Bron Hansboro, Chief Creative, The Flower Guy Bron
You have flowers to buy, couples to book, and centerpieces that won’t arrange themselves. At some point in a successful business, you need some extra help. Efficiently hire, train, and keep the best new staff.
- Attract highly qualified seasonal and part time talent
- Employee satisfaction and retention
- Tasks you should never delegate
Arranged Marriage: Techniques For Exquisite Floral Installations And Luxury Designs - Sarah Campbell, Owner/Lead Designer, Intrigue Designs & Decor
Decedent florals and lush greenery designs continue to be popular, but with a new twist. Storybook romance meets nature driven hues to make dreamy designs that are manicured and whimsical. Don’t forget to pack your fairy dust for a fun look behind the magic of flowers.
- Floral Installations and floral walls
- Structure and mechanic techniques to maximize profit
- Create designs that get your competitors attention
Fleur-Ish: Grow Your Brand Through Social Media - Susan Davis, Owner, Design Sanctuary
Floral is the most visual wedding specialty. After all, your work is art! However, when you promote your creations online, social media seems like a bottomless pit that consumes images faster than you can create new ones. How do you find the time to consistently post on so many social media platforms?
- Floral go-to guide that simplifies your social media to-do list
- Eye-catching posts for your Website, Pinterest, and Instagram
- 2 social media platforms that florists can bypass
Coming Up Roses: Find, Sell, And Close Wedding Couples - Ryan O'Neil, Owner, Curate
Expanding your floral business is like growing a garden. You can’t just plant some seeds and hope for the best. You need a proven plan to nurture new leads into sales. It’s easy to say you want to double your sales, but what does your actual sales action plan look like?
- Prospect and track the cost of acquiring new wedding couples
- Sales techniques for social and corporate selling
- 3 things that stand in the way of a quick floral close
Green Thumb: Price For Maximum Floral Profit - Shelley Pearson, Owner, Expressions Of Love Florist
Florists always see green; but this rich hue should not be limited to your centerpieces. Green should be growing in your bank account, too. Pricing a wedding 18 months out can be tricky. How do you make sure you’re not leaving money on the table?
- What to do when outside forces affect your original proposal
- Common pricing pitfalls and how to avoid them
- How much profit you must net from each event