Over 150 Seminars
Buy The Bunch: Upsell Your Floral Packages - Sarah Campbell, Owner/Lead Designer, Intrigue Designs & Decor
An officiant, caterer, or venue are booked out of necessity. But flowers are something she actually wants to spend money on. Flowers transform the wedding photos, enhance the look of any venue, and add color and delight to everything they touch. How do you max out her floral spend?
- Multiple appointment method to increase add-on sales
- Common missteps florists make when discussing packages
- Best ways to use visuals to increase total floral spend
Social Stems: Instagram, FB, And Pinterest For Florists - CeCe Todd, Owner, CeCe Designs
You know couples look online for floral ideas. How do you turn their online inspiration search into a floral booking?
- Geo-specific Insta, FB, and Pinterest posts
- Find quality followers that are ready to buy
- Posts that inspire action
Orchid Dreams Daisy Budget: Attainable Floral Luxury - Bron Hansboro, Chief Creative, The Flower Guy Bron
Every couple has a floral budget (whether big or small). It’s easy to transform a space when the spend is high, but it takes artful design and creative thinking to pull off a luxe look on a budget.
- Insider floral techniques
- Smart swaps to give your couples more for less
- Translate big budget trends to any price point
Petal Talk: The Language Of Flowers - Eddie Zarastian, Owner, Eddie Zarastian Lifestyle And Design
For centuries, floriography was used to communicate a coded message. Daisies mean innocence, orchids are luxury, and red roses for love. A good floral designer is fluent in the language of design. The original meanings of flower types may have evolved over time, but flowers still speak louder than any other visual element at the wedding.
- Inspired ways to blend flowers into customized event themes
- Uncover one-of-a-kind floral event environments
- Large and small scale installations
Artfully Arranged: Next Year's Floral Design Trends - Jackie Lacey, AAF, National President, AIFD, PFCI, CFD, Director of Education and Industry Relation, Floriology & BloomNet
Moody colors and luxury are at the heart of floral styles for next year. Velvets and metals paired with rich and warm jewel tones make any wedding feel like an upscale affair. Get the latest in all the floral trends your wedding couples will be demanding.
- Soft moody floral color palettes
- Metallic touches and color enhancement blooms
- Posh and polished vessels and vases
Think Out Of The Arbor: Freeform Floral Installation - Lauren Anderson and Rachel Bridgwood, Owners, Sweet Root Village
Intimidated by diving into large scale floral installations? In a rut doing the same arbor over and over? We will walk you through creating a freeform ceremony installation using reclaimed building columns – a process that can be applied to almost any location.
- Mechanics and tools for floral installs
- Beginning-to-end process
- Full floral product recipe
Floral Design Showcase: Building A Growing Floral Installation - Katie Penfield, Owner, Katiebug Florals
Have you ever wanted to build a free standing floral installation? This video demo will teach you the mechanics behind the installation.
- Stem counts and ordering for profitability
- Details for producst and materials used
- Create a floral install that looks like it's growing around a piece of furniture