Wedding Officiant Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Online Officiant: Connect With Your Couples Online - Clint Hufft, Celebrity Officiant, Clint Hufft
Officiants are less likely than other wedding pros to use online marketing. In this new virtual world the relationships built online are almost as important as those established face-to face. How do you stand out in the ever growing officiant market?
- Get bookings without paying for advertising
- Organic marketing and blogging ideas
- Online platforms with the highest ROI
Rainbow Weddings: LGBTQ+ Wedding Ceremonies - Marie Burns Holzer,Owner, Let's Get Married By Marie
From the first consultation to declaring them as married, the ceremony must reflect the modern LGBTQ+ couple.
- How to make the ceremony more inclusive/gender-neutral
- Ideas for flipping the script in vows and unity ceremonies
- How to support the couple when their family disapproves
I Now Pronounce You: My Officiant - Bethel Nathan, Owner, Elevate By Bethel
You aren’t just another vendor. Officiants form a meaningful union between two people. Unlike picking food or flowers, you are forming a lifelong partnership and creating an intimate moment in their lives. Wedding couples have a lot of choices in officiants. How do you get them to pick you?
- Questions to ask during the first meeting
- Sales meeting dos and don’ts
- Clear ceremony communication tips
Tie The Knot: Real Officiant Pricing Strategies That Work - Laura Cannon, International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
Is it time for a raise, or time to regroup? Your pricing strategy has the potential to make your business soar or sink. Is it time for a change?
- Build packages and price them to attract and book the right couples
- How to handle additional services like rehearsals, travel, and pre-marital counseling
- Sales tips and techniques that help you consistently close the deal
Wedding Officiant : Friend or Pro?: The Formula To Rave Reviews And Getting Booked Solid - Mark Allan Groleau, Founder, UnboringWedding
More couples are turning to friends and family to officiate their wedding instead of a professional wedding officiant. There are a few simple strategies for how we pros can better deliver the experienced, personable, and personal ceremony that young couples are looking for. Tastefully interacting with the guests and telling your couple’s love story gives you a huge competitive advantage, garners you a premium fee, and sets you apart as the premiere officiant in your city to rave reviews.
- Get on the "friend-level" with your couple in three easy steps
- Break the 'fourth wall" to get the guest on your side
- Tell the couple's love story and get everyone raving about the ceremony
Repeat After Me: Officiant Panel Of Experts - Clint Hufft, Celebrity Officiant, Alan Katz, Owner, Great Officiant, Bethel Nathan, Owner, Elevate by Bethel
Without the officiant it’s just an expensive party. Your job is the most complex of the wedding industry. You can serve as a counselor, religious guide, and planner. This expert panel will give you the fresh ideas to grow your business and keep your sanity.
- Pre-marital services
- Ceremony and vow trends
- Social media guide for officiants