Wedding Officiant Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Online Officiant: Connect With Your Couples Online - Jennifer Constant, Owner, Jennifer Claire Coaching and Founder of The Celebrant Directory
Officiants are less likely than other wedding pros to use online marketing. In this new virtual world the relationships built online are almost as important as those established face-to face. How do you stand out in the ever growing officiant market?
- Get bookings without paying for advertising
- Organic marketing and blogging ideas
- Online platforms with the highest ROI
Rainbow Weddings: LGBTQ+ Wedding Ceremonies - Marie Burns Holzer,Owner, Let's Get Married By Marie
From the first consultation to declaring them as married, the ceremony must reflect the modern LGBTQ couple.
- How to make the ceremony more inclusive/gender-neutral
- Ideas for flipping the script in vows and unity ceremonies
- How to support the couple when their family disapproves
I Now Pronounce You: My Officiant - Bethel Nathan, Owner, Elevate By Bethel
You aren’t just another vendor. Officiants form a meaningful union between two people. Unlike picking food or flowers, you are forming a lifelong partnership and creating an intimate moment in their lives. Wedding couples have a lot of choices in officiants. How do you get them to pick you?
- Questions to ask during the first meeting
- Sales meeting dos and don’ts
- Clear ceremony communication tips
Tie The Knot: Real Officiant Pricing Strategies That Work - Laura Cannon, International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants
Is it time for a raise, or time to regroup? Your pricing strategy has the potential to make your business soar or sink. Is it time for a change?
- Build packages and price them to attract and book the right couples
- How to handle additional services like rehearsals, travel, and pre-marital counseling
- Sales tips and techniques that help you consistently close the deal
Love Story: The Formula To Rave Reviews And Getting Booked Solid - Mark Allan Groleau, Founder, UnboringWedding
Telling your couple's love story in their wedding ceremony doesn't impress everyone and get you 5-star reviews. You gain a huge competitive advantage in a crowded officiant market, set yourself apart as the premiere officiant in your city, and command a premium fee. But how do you write a love storyeasily? Which parts of their story do you focus on? There's a proven system!
- 5 questions to ask your couple
- Write your officiant speech in 6 parts
- The process to use every weekend and that books you solid
Repeat After Me: Officiant Panel Of Experts - Clint Hufft, Officiant Clint Hufft, Bethel Nathan, Owner, Elevate by Bethel, Alan Katz, Owner, Great Officiant
Without the officiant it’s just an expensive party. Your job is the most complex of the wedding industry. You can serve as a counselor, religious guide, and planner. This expert panel will give you the fresh ideas to grow your business and keep your sanity.
- Premarital services
- Ceremony and vow trends
- Social media guide for officiants