Wedding Photographer Seminars
Crowd Control: How To Pose Large Groups - Vanessa Joy, Owner Vanessay Joy Photography, Sponsored by Animoto & WeddingWire Expert
Posing the wedding couple is easy. Your blood pressure goes up when the bridal party outnumbers the guests. How do you handle a huge family photo list when the officiant is breathing down your neck to leave the church?
- Methods to make everyone look good
- How to work through a family list in 10 minutes
- Use flow posing
Speed Sales: Attract Wedding Couples Faster - Mark Zucker, Founder & CEO, Zookbinders
The search for a wedding photographer can feel like speed dating for today’s brides as they hop from website to website. Most “first impressions” are online and you must get engaged couples to fall in love with you and your work in 60 seconds or less.
- Make the right first impression
- First Responders get the first shot
- Use speed to sell add-ons
Photographic Wonderland: Storytelling Through Dramatic Imagery - Michael Anthony, Owner, Michael Anthony Photography, Sponsored by Millers Professional Imaging
Photography is storytelling. A florist speaks with roses and lilies, a cake baker with fondant and buttercream, you speak through your images. A compelling photographic story sends a message that invites curiosity.
- Transform images into stories
- Dos and don’ts of light, emotion, and composition
- Post production technical tricks
See The Light: Creative Lighting In Difficult Situations - Sal Cincotta, Owner Salvatore Cincotta Photography
As a photographer, we paint with light. We need that light to create. How you used that light, well, that’s the art. Learn creative lighting techniques that are both easy and unique.
- Lighting scenarios and how to handle them
- Equipment lists
- Creative lighting setups for wedding receptions and portraits
Almost Famous: Get Published - Meghan Brown, Manager, Two Bright Lights
Have you made a goal to get published this year, but don't know where to begin? The process of submitting your work doesn't have to be a daunting task. Get started on the road to becoming a submission rock star.
- How to get published on the top blogs
- Common submission mistakes
- What editors are really looking for
Exposed: Create Your Best Photography Brand - Leah Faddis And Marcella Caldwell Co-Owners Leah Marie Photography
There are over 55,000 professional photographers in the US. How do you get wedding couples to choose you? Discover how to market with the same passion and creativity that you shoot with.
- Creative marketing action plans
- Sub-brands that don’t compete with your primary business
- Content marketing ideas