Over 150 Seminars
Flash Sale: Find And Book Couples With Social Media - Sal Cincotta, Owner Salvatore Cincotta Photography
Photographers have more visual content to share than any other wedding pro. Are you converting enough of your followers into customers?
- Social sales techniques for photographers
- Qualify your prospects with these keywords and phrases
- 5 ways to engage with your customers authentically
F Stop: Overcoming Photography Objections - Stephen & Summer Gossett, Owners, Noveli Photography
Can you cut items from your package? Are you able to just shoot the ceremony? Why are other photographers less expensive? Can I have the RAW files? Do you have a discounted price? Handle photography objections and close the sale
- Step-by-step guide to overcome common objections
- Tactics to land the sale and have them spend more
- Handle objections online, over the phone, or in person
Dream Maker: Light And Airy Wedding Imagery - Jos & Tree, Jos & Tree Photography
Bloggers and wedding couples go gaga over dreamy images. Make your photos feel so light and airy they might just float away.
- Posing, aperture, ISO, and shutter speed to create a modern image
- Next year's photo trends and how to master them
- Post-production editing to establish a cohesive look
Photography Is Hard: Selling Products Is Easy - Mark Zucker, Founder & CEO, Zookbinders
Only 50% of photographers sell products. The “shoot-and-burn” trend has lost momentum, but there are still many photographers who deliver images-only. Whether you’re a Full Time or Part Time photographer, the key to doubling your profit per wedding is by selling products. Learn how to sell products online and in person.
- Secrets to selling albums, wall art, and prints
- Key questions to always ask the wedding couple
- Benefits of selling products upfront
Exposure: The Dark Side Of Wedding Photography - Vanessa Joy, Owner, Vanessa Joy Photography
Before you started your business, no one told you how many nights you would be up working until 2:00 am. You didn’t expect to have so many competitors. It is still a surprise that some couples expect their photos back 48 hours after they say "I do." You are so tired of defending your prices. Can you learn to love your photography business all over again?
- Redefine customer expectations with legal and verbal tips
- Workflow efficiency that gives you back your free time
- Refresh your artistry
Fast And Furious: Speed Editing Shortcuts - Jana Williams, Owner, Jana Williams Photography
If you’re like most photographers, you love to shoot amazing images. But you could do without the tedious process of organizing and editing. Would you like to fly through the post-production process?
- Cull, organize, and edit in half the time
- Editing shortcuts that produce flawless photos
- Common editing mistakes