Over 150 Seminars
Flash Sale: Find And Book Couples With Social Media - Sal Cincotta, Owner, Creative Cinc
Photographers have more visual content to share than any other wedding pro. Are you converting enough of your followers into customers?
- Social sales techniques for photographers
- Qualify your prospects with these keywords and phrases
- 5 ways to authentically engage with your customers
F Stop: Overcoming Photography Objections - Stephen & Summer Gossett, Owners, Noveli Photography
Can you cut items from your package? Are you able to just shoot the ceremony? Why are other photographers less expensive? Can I have the RAW files? Do you have a discounted price? Handle photography objections and close the sale
- Step-by-step guide to overcome common objections
- Tactics to land the sale and have them spend more
- Handle objections online, over the phone, or in person
Illuminate: Lighting Masterclass Techniques - Jos & Tree, Jos & Tree Photography
The most iconic photos all have two things in common... light and story. When you shape and control light it adds texture, luminosity, and the depth you need to make your wedding photos an instant classic. Combining great light, composition and emotion takes it to the next level, making your work stand out.
- Dramatic light both natural and created
- 5 tips on creative composition
- Demystifying off-camera flash
Photography Is Hard: Selling Products Is Easy - Mark Zucker, Founder & CEO, Zookbinders
Only 50% of photographers sell products. The “shoot-and-burn” trend has lost momentum, but there are still many photographers who deliver images-only. Whether you’re a full-time or part-time photographer, the key to doubling your profit per wedding is by selling products. Learn how to sell products online and in person.
- Secrets to selling albums, wall art, and prints
- Key questions to always ask the wedding couple
- Benefits of selling products upfront
Exposure: The Dark Side Of Wedding Photography - Vanessa Joy, Owner, Vanessa Joy Photography
Before you started your business, no one told you how many nights you would be up working until 2:00 am. You didn’t expect to have so many competitors. It is still a surprise that some couples expect their photos back 48 hours after they say "I do." You are so tired of defending your prices. Can you learn to love your photography business all over again?
- Redefine customer expectations with legal and verbal tips
- Workflow efficiency that gives you back your free time
- Refresh your artistry
Just My Style: Stylized Photo Shoot Elevate Your SEO - Tab McCausland, Owner/Photographer, Tabitha McCausland Photography
Stunning imagery captivates the right audience and boosts your SEO. When you curate the photos you take with a stylized shoot, the right images add value to your SEO efforts. Increase your user engagement and the accessibility of your website.
- Three tips that boost your SEO
- Select vendors who level you up
- Stylized shoot themes and ideas