Wedding Planner Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Glamification: Adorn Your Social Media Planner Image - Megan Gillikin, Owner, A Southern Soiree Wedding & Event Planning and Weddings For Real Podcast
As a wedding planner, your image is all you’ve got. Each picture you take public tells a story about your company. Are you are sending the right visual cues to your potential wedding couples? How is your online image perceived by your customers?
- Deep dive into truly attracting your ideal clientele
- Small social media adjustments that make a big impact
- Social media platforms that yield the most wedding bookings
Taking Care Of Business: Expand To Corporate Event Planning - Terrica, Chief Planner & Designer, Cocktails & Details
Many planners fill up their Saturdays, but struggle to book events on the other days. If your weekdays are empty, your planner business is leaving money on the table.
- Market your planning services for holiday, office, mitzvahs, and corporate parties
- Be the preferred choice for charity events in your area
- Best ways to connect with key corporate decision makers
Your Net Worth: Planner Price Lists And Competitors - Sasha Souza, Owner, Sasha Souza's Consultancy For Creatives
You may have started your planner business for reasons that had nothing to do with money. But if you’re not charging enough, your business won't be around for long. How much is enough? We uncover hidden factors and help you calculate that magic number.
- Maximum price vs maximum profit
- Profit margins on high-end and budget weddings
- How to really look at your competitor's prices
Scary Wedding Stories: Wedding Planner Nightmares - Renee Dalo, Owner and Lead Planner, Moxie Bright Events
You wake up in a cold sweat after a night of fitful sleep. Did the caterer increase the guest count after the latest RSVPs? Was the florist able to match the cantaloupe accent color for the centerpieces? Did the venue remove the ugly wall hangings from the entryway? You have your plan together. What about everyone else?
- When the couple keeps changing their minds
- Fixes for both big and small nightmares
- How to show them that you're the boss
Planner Preview: The Next Florals, Installs, And Linens - Andrea Eppolito, Owner, Andrea Eppolito Wedding and Events
Designs are getting bigger and more extravagant for next year. It’s time to put Pinterest away and construct a dream of your own.
- The hottest florals and linen pairings
- Affordable designer-quality installs
- Details that grab their attention
Swipe Right: Match With Your Best Wedding Couples - Amber Anderson, Owner, Refine For Wedding Planners
As a planner, the difference between loving your job or hating it depends on choosing the right wedding couples. You didn’t leave your 9-to-5 corporate life to be overworked and underpaid by less-than-ideal clients. You have the right to interview your couples to determine if they are a fit.
- Red flags that scream no
- Pre-qualification and sales interview process
- Reject the wrong clients with grace