Over 150 Seminars
The Good Place: Social Media That Wins Site Visits - Kinsey Roberts, Host, She Creates Business
Your wedding couples swoon over many ‘gram-worthy wedding locations before they set up a venue tour. Not only are they trying to impress their guests, they also strive to make their followers drool. Level up the social media wow factor at your venue with these simple fixes.
- Consistent visual branding tips
- Social media that turns likes into sales
- A how-to guide to organize and execute your posts
No Vacancy: Corporate Events That Fill Your Weekdays - Shannon Tarrant, Founder, Wedding Venue Map
Most venues fill up their Saturdays, but struggle to book events on the other days. If the rest of your week isn’t filled, your venue is leaving money behind.
- Technical tips to track your booking pace
- Market to more than just engaged couples
- Curate an email list to stay connected
Marketing For Venues: Venue Marketing Secrets You Wish You Knew - Scott Crumpton, Owner White Stone Marketing
Are you tired of wasting money on venue advertising that doesn’t work? Want to know your competitors’ marketing secrets?
- Target your limited marketing budget for maximum revenue
- Track your marketing campaigns like a pro
- Eliminating the marketing initiatives that are draining your pocketbook
The Amazing Venue Race: More Venues - Fewer Weddings - Dona Liston, Owner, Lambermont Events
Owning a venue is expensive; you have to pay your staff, suppliers, and property maintenance before you pay yourself. Even in a strong economy, when there are more venues and fewer overall weddings, the odds might be against you. Get ready to win more weddings.
- Net more revenue from each wedding
- What to do when new competitors pop up in your market
- Venue tours that ensure bookings
Raise The Roof: Five Ways To Maximize Your Venue Profits - Bill Zaruka, President, Wedgewood Wedding and Banquet
It costs you a lot just to open the doors of your venue. You are doing everything you can to fill your calendar with events. But are you doing everything you can to get the most profit from each event? How do you offer the widest product line in your market?
- Expand venue price lists
- Venue revenue maximization
- How to leverage your vendors
Sold: Real Closing Techniques for Wedding Venues Alan Berg CSP, Global Speaking Fellow
If they don’t choose your venue, you could lose thousands. To stay out of the red, you must sharpen your sales skills.
- When objections are buying signals, and how to handle them
- Closing skills at wedding expos, open houses, and venue tours
- Help your couples avoid decision paralysis