Wedding Venue Convention
Over 150 Seminars
Sold: Three No-Fail Closing Techniques - Venue Expert
If she doesn’t pick your venue you could lose thousands. If you want to stay out of the red you must hone and sharpen your sales skills.
- Fresh venue sales techniques, scripts, and objective handling
- Closing skills at a bridal show, open house, and venue tour
- Best ways to incentivize couples to make a quick decision
The Good Place: Social Media That Wins Site Venues - Venue Expert
Your wedding couples swoon over many ‘gram worthy wedding locations before they set up a venue tour. Not only are they trying to impress their guests; they also strive to make their followers drool. Level up the social media wow factor at your venue with these simple fixes.
- Consistent visual branding tips
- Social media that turns likes into sales
- A how-to guide to organize and execute your posts
No Vacancy: Corporate Events That Fill Your Weekdays - Venue Expert
Most venues fill their 53 Saturdays with ease but struggle to book Monday through Thursday events. If your weekdays aren’t booked your venue is leaving money behind.
- Market yourself for holiday, office, and corporate parties
- Get on charity gala shortlists in your area
- Best ways to connect with key corporate decision makers
Venue Vision: Next Year's Decor, Styles, And Trends - Venue Expert
Successful trends play up your venues beauty, function, and overall aesthetic. Learn to bend and alter the latest looks to put your venue in the best light.
- Trends that create add on sales opportunities for your venue
- Statement lighting, food, cocktails, and interactive entertainment
- Stylized venue photo shoots that incorporate the hottest trends
The Amazing Venue Race: More Venues - Fewer Weddings - Venue Experts
Owning a venue is expensive, you have to pay your staff, suppliers, and property maintenance before you pay yourself. Even in a strong economy... when there are more venues and less overall weddings the odds might be against you. Get ready to win more weddings.
- Net more revenue from each wedding
- What to do when new competitors pop up in your market
- Venue tours that ensure bookings
The Glass House: Rapid Renovations With Immediate Returns - Venue Expert
Wedding decor trends turn over every two years while venue looks last much longer. Remodeling is expensive and inconvenient, how do you know when it’s time to renovate?
- What to renovate and what can wait
- Affordable updates that make a big impact
- Five signs your venue look is costing you business