Over 150 Seminars
Sold: Three No-Fail Closing Techniques
If they don’t choose your venue, you could lose thousands. To stay out of the red, you must sharpen your sales skills.
- Fresh venue sales techniques, scripts, and objection handling
- Closing skills at wedding expos, open houses, and venue tours
- Best ways to incentivize couples to make a quick decision
The Good Place: Social Media That Wins Site Visits
Your wedding couples swoon over many ‘gram-worthy wedding locations before they set up a venue tour. Not only are they trying to impress their guests, they also strive to make their followers drool. Level up the social media wow factor at your venue with these simple fixes.
- Consistent visual branding tips
- Social media that turns likes into sales
- A how-to guide to organize and execute your posts
No Vacancy: Corporate Events That Fill Your Weekdays
Many venues fill up their Saturdays, but struggle to book events on the other days. If your weekdays aren’t filled, your venue is leaving money behind.
- Market yourself for holiday, office, and corporate parties
- Get on charity gala lists in your area
- Best ways to connect with key corporate decision makers
Venue Vision: Next Year's Decor, Styles, And Trends
Successful trends play up your venue's beauty, function, and overall aesthetic. Learn to bend and alter the latest looks to present your venue in the best light.
- Trends that create add-on sales opportunities for your venue
- Statement lighting, food, cocktails, and interactive entertainment
- Stylized venue photo shoots that incorporate the hottest trends
The Amazing Venue Race: More Venues - Fewer Weddings - Alan Berg, CSP, Global Speaking Fellow
Owning a venue is expensive; you have to pay your staff, suppliers, and property maintenance before you pay yourself. Even in a strong economy, when there are more venues and fewer overall weddings, the odds might be against you. Get ready to win more weddings.
- Net more revenue from each wedding
- What to do when new competitors pop up in your market
- Venue tours that ensure bookings
The Glass House: Rapid Renovations With Immediate Returns
Wedding decor trends turn over every two years, but venue looks last much longer. Remodeling is expensive and inconvenient, how do you know when it’s time to reinvent your venue?
- What to renovate and what can wait
- Affordable updates that make a big impact
- Five signs your venue look is costing you business